follow me on Twitter

    I added two, now up to 45

    As you may have noticed, I added a couple of houses. I realized that while I was living in New Braunfels Texas, I lived in a third house there. I moved in with my girlfriend and her mother had a real problem with that. Her daughter went along for some reason that I'm not aware of, and I was offered a small room in the parents house.

    I was there two weeks and after I'd spent at night at my girlfriends house, the daughter of the people I was living with, I found a note on my bed. "Because of last night, you need to move out. You have one week". I didn't count it as a "house" at first because I lived there such a short time, but I realized that it qualifies under the house rule of: "I lived there with no pre-determined move out date".

    Its a wonderful house, former mobile home, that the owner has built significantly on. It will be fun to go back and take a few pictures. I wonder if they still live there...

    The second house is in San Francisco. I didn't intend to move in with my girlfriend, it just happened. I lived there 9 months and it fits the rule... I had no idea when or if I would ever move out. Then one day... a few words were spoken and I realized it was time to move back to my place in San Bruno. Not long after that I got an offer from Time~Warner/Tengen/Atari and I moved to Santa Clara.

    Mac

    0 comments:

    Blogger Templates by Blog Forum