follow me on Twitter

    My current home...

    I'm sitting in my room, in a friends house. The wonderful economy, and my great job history, have combined to make this a difficult time for me. But how did I get here? Not so much the circumstances, but, the path.

    I was born in Madison Wisconsin, and I understand I wasn't there long. I used to tell people that I was there only 3 weeks because I had a job, I had to move. I had no idea that I was foretelling the future.

    The moving started because my father worked for the military, and was transferred around often. But when my parents divorced, I was 6, that's when the moving really kicked into high gear. Some of the memories are painful, some just are what they are.

    Maybe by reading this blog you'll find some kinship in the transitions you're going through now, or have gone through. I hope to make some sense of all of these moves and maybe come to grips with my own love of cardboard boxes.

    So pack a bag and lets go!

    0 comments:

    Blogger Templates by Blog Forum