Thursday, March 18, 2010 by Mac Senour
Many of my early memories involve me getting in trouble.
- Leaving my tricycle out and being scared to bring it because of the huge storm clouds coming
- Creating my first game by drawing a bunch of circles and scares on a piece of wood, which I had been told not to draw on, and the neighbor kid winning on the first shot.
- Hitting my head with a shovel while shoveling snow.
- Crying because my sister got a bigger present than I did... still don't know WHY we got presents
- Sleeping in a hole I do in the sandbox... and my father spraying me with water trying to make it seem like rain.
- Wrapping the cone shaped jungle gym in sheets, my sisters idea, and turning that into a fort.
- Moving into the house of Sherborn and tripping on the basement stars and rolling down 3 or 4 steps.
- Told my first joke... age 4. When my sisters hamster died: "Why not give it to the cat, he's always been wantin it".
- My father eating the Corn Flakes, even after he poured orange juice on it instead of milk... still makes me grossed out,
- Eating a lot of peas because my father had dished them out
- Jumping over the bushes near the front door. I still can't figure out what was wrong with that.
- I was the only white kid in my class when we changed schools. THey were a year behind my last school and I was bored.
- I was chased home from school most days. One kid beating me up with my grandmother 0 feet away. She told us me to stop screaming and play "more quietly".
- My big toe on my left foot was smashed, lots of blood and it's not the same size as the other one.
- The neighbor boy next door who had never roasted marshmallows.