follow me on Twitter

    The latest move...

    OK, So now I am in hoouse #46. I live in the Richmond District of San Francisco.  I'm still learning the area and that takes awhile.  There is someting cool about exploring and find all the new places to eat, or buy gas or food. Also the dog gets to learn all of the new dogy smells.

    So this time, since I was moving my big stuff from a storage unit, I rented a U-Haul and a couple of Pro movers.  They did great... for the most part.  They did scratch the top of my coffee table, but other than that, everything arrived in one piece.

    Now the big task, arranging everything.  I have a good idea where the couch goes, and the big TV, but the now scratched coffee table seems to big for the place.  It might be a great CraigsList item soon!

    I wonder if I'm not really upset at the scratch because I know that its just a fact of moving, things get dented and scratched.  Or is it that old feeling that I'm not planning on retiring here so I'm sure to be moving again with this exact same furniture.

    Am I the only onr with furnature that's nice, but scratched?

    Mac

    0 comments:

    Blogger Templates by Blog Forum