follow me on Twitter

    Extra stuff

    When I was growing up I put together various plastic models.  I was never big on painting them, and those awful decals were always a problem.  That meant I usually had a bunch of grey plastic planes and cars all over my room.

    But always, the goal was to see if there could be parts left over.  Some models had that built in, they allowed you to have some variences by simply including parts for different versions.  Planes were famous for this. Sometimes you'd by a plane model that was named the XJ-115 Tiger, for example, butit had the parts for the XJ-115L and the XJ-115DX as well.  So there was no way to avoid the parts left over situatiuon.

    So now I have moved into a much smaller place and its perfect for me... but now I have all this extra stuff.  Mostly books and things like that... but some furniture as well. Its nothing I want to throw away and I doubt its worth the trouble to try to sell it.

    So am I cursed to be a packrat the rest of my life?  I consider myself a minimalist, fewer keys on my ring as possible, but I do have boxes and boxes of stuff.  Maybe because its out of sight its out of mind?  I suppose that's possible...

    Mac

    0 comments:

    Blogger Templates by Blog Forum